This framework provides access to multifunctional devices, managed print services, technical resources, digital workflow, cloud solutions for digital transition and print consultancy services.
Framework includes 4 lots which provides equipment and services supporting the physical printing of documents right through to workflow and cloud solutions.
There are 14 suppliers on this agreement.
How to buy
You can utilise this agreement via further competition and direct award. YPO offer to conduct a further competition on behalf of the buyer free of charge. For more information please email [email protected] or [email protected].
Further competition is available lots 2, 3 and 4. Direct award is available across lots 1, 2 and 4.
Before taking part in either a further competition or direct award, you will need to complete:
- Framework schedule 6 (order form template)
- The relevant call-off and joint schedules
YPO can run both a quote exercise to establish direct award prices or manage a further competition on your behalf using our e-tendering portal.
Direct award (available for lots 1, 2 and 4 only)
To award a call-off contract through direct award you should:
- Develop a clear specification of your needs
- Establish your direct award criteria using the Framework Schedule 7 Call Off Award Procedure (Annex A Direct Award Criteria)
- Award your call-off contract by sending a completed and signed Framework schedule 6 to the successful supplier
- You can do this electronically
Pricing and Specifications can be requested by emailing [email protected]