Easter is all about family, food, and CRAFTING! That’s why Pritt has created a free downloadable crafting guide to inspire you to get crafty in the classroom this Easter! Explore Pritt’s simple-to-make crown craft for Easter, for the perfect classroom craft activity.
Need some Easter craft ideas? Pritt have created a free Easter crafting guide to make your own Easter crown. Click here to download your free Easter crafting guide and get creative!
Look no further for easy Easter crafts with Pritt’s Easter crown craft. Encourage creativity and imagination with our latest crafting video with Pritt. Watch Pritt’s how-to video below, or follow the instructions underneath, to make your own Easter crown.
What you’ll need:
- Free Pritt Stick crafting template
- Coloured paper
- Coloured pencils/pens
- Pritt Stick
How to make:
1. Measure a piece of cardboard to the required head size and cut it into the shape of a crown.
2. Cut out two strips of green paper to make grass – simply snip into the paper using scissors to create the grass effect. Using your Pritt Stick, glue your grass to the bottom of the crown.
3. After printing out the Pritt crafting template, colour or decorate the Easter figures on the template using coloured pens or pens and cut them out. Alternatively, use your own variety of recycled items to make your own crown decorations.
4. Use your Pritt Stick to glue your decorated rabbit face and feet to the front of the crown, remembering to stick the feet onto the grass.
5. Using your remaining decorations, either from the Pritt crafting template, or decorations of your own, glue these to your crown using your Pritt Stick.
6. Finally, glue both sides of your crown together to finish the Easter crown!
We would love to see what you have been creating so don't forget to share photos of your Easter creations on social media with us! #CraftWithPritt!
Explore our full range of Pritt Stick products here.