Mother’s Day is the perfect time to show your appreciation to those who are special to you, and there is no gift quite as special as something handmade! Explore our easy-to-make flower craft for Mother’s Day with Pritt for the perfect handmade gift.
Stuck for Mother’s Day craft ideas? Pritt have created a downloadable crafting guide to help you to get creative and make someone's day this Mother’s Day! Click here to download your free Mother’s Day crafting guide and make someone's day with Pritt!
Pritt’s Mother’s Day flower craft is simple and easy to make, ideal for a range of ages. Watch Pritt's how-to video below, or follow the instructions underneath, to make your own Mother’s Day flower.
What you’ll need:
- Free Pritt Stick crafting template
- Coloured paper
- Coloured pencils/pens
- Egg box
- Pritt Stick
How to make:
1. Cut the egg box to create the flower structure shape.
2. After printing out the Pritt crafting template, colour or decorate the petals on the template using coloured pens or pens, and cut them out.
3. Using your Pritt Stick, glue the petals inside and around the egg box flower structure, to create your flower petals.
4. Cut out some small circles using card, and use your Pritt Stick to glue them to the inside of the egg box flower structure, to secure the petals in place and create the middle of the flower.
5. Decorate your straw with coloured paper strips wrapped round, to create the stem of your flower. Simply wrap a strip of paper around the straw, and glue into place with your Pritt Stick.
6. Colour or decorate the leaves on the Pritt crafting template, and cut them out.
7. Glue the finished flower and leaves onto the paper straw stem, to create your finished flower!
We would love to see what you have been creating so don't forget to share photos of your Mother’s Day creations on social media with us! #CraftWithPritt!
Explore our full range of Pritt Stick products here.