A fully tailored national office furniture solution incorporating (but not limited to) a wide range of desks, storage, tables, and upholstered seating, including breakout and meeting furniture. Many associated services are available through this framework which includes (but not limited to), planning, designing, supplying, installing and project managing of projects free of charge. The framework is suitable for the whole public sector. Contracting authorities may access this framework via direct award, or mini-competition.
22 June 2021 - 22 June 2023
2 x 12 months
OJEU Framework Notice:
OJEU Award Notice:
- Full support service - From mini competition to evaluation YPO can conduct on your behalf (at no cost to you) taking care of all key areas making the process totally hassle free and compliant
- Reduced timescales - Customers do not need to run a full OJEU procurement if procuring via this framework agreement, as this has already been undertaken by YPO. Customers will simply need to identify their requirements, present these to the market and award a contract. Suppliers will also benefit from this, as they only need to complete one OJEU procurement
- Ease of use - The framework is simple to use, with expert procurement advice available from YPO
- Choice of supplier - The framework offers an excellent choice in suppliers
- Legality - The framework is fully compliant and in line with the Public Contract Regulations 2015 (PCR 2015), as EU procurement rules introduced in 2006 specifically recognise framework agreements as a legitimate route to market. This reduces procurement risk for customers and reduces bureaucracy in the procurement process
- Assured supplier standards - Providers appointed onto this framework are ‘pre-qualified’ as to their general suitability. This means when buying services from them customers are assured that they can meet specified requirements
- Aggregation of spend - Customers will receive the benefits of an aggregated volume of spend and the benefits associated with an increased leverage on the market
- Pre-defined terms and conditions - when awarding contracts customers have the option to use YPO’s standard framework agreement terms and conditions as established or use their own terms and conditions
- Senator - Define My Space
The impact of Covid 19 has challenged the conventions of the office building and will accelerate the implementation of different working styles. The role of the workplace will be just, if not more important, so we have created products to help with getting people back in the office.
- YPO Transforms Ofgem Office Space
Ofgem came to YPO to look for a procurement solution for the installation and aftercare for a major fit-out of its Glasgow office. The organisation wanted to update its office furniture, and reduce the amount of space taken up by existing furniture, to create a much more pleasurable workspace environment for staff, all while adhering to central government's office accommodation goals.
- Food Standards Agency
Food Standards Agency (FSA) partnered with YPO for all furniture requirements, including the refurbishment of the FSA office in York and the move of their London office to Clive House.
- Epping Forest
Epping Forest District Council have partnered with YPO for furniture requirements, including the recent refurbishment of the Oak Hill offices in Epping.
- Using furniture to create engaging environments
We spend a lot of time at work – 75% of the week, for your typical office worker. It makes sense, then; to have an office environment that’s conducive to staff well-being, that they will engage with, and which suits the task at hand. Here are five handy tips for using furniture to create an engaging office environment.
Interested in becoming a supplier on one of our frameworks?
Find out more