The provision of building services once a building is constructed to enable on-going maintenance, extension & refurbishment for local authorities, schools, colleges and universities. This framework is suitable for your smaller ad-hoc service requirements and also for a more long-term service project.
To access the DPS, customers should complete and return the Non-Disclosure and Customer Access Agreement. YPO can then pre-agree the level of support that might be
required and can provide customers with templates, advice and guidance to undertake a compliant further competition. Customers can undertake the further competition process themselves but must be aware that this is a resource intensive process and if customers undertake their own further competition YPO must be informed by emailing [email protected]
25 March 2019 - 24 March 2026
OJEU Framework Notice:
OJEU Award Notice:
- YPO can fully manage the customer’s further competition (call-off) process if required.
- Flexibility to respond to changes in the market and offer local suppliers/providers and SME’s the opportunity to bid and be awarded to the DPS.
- Suppliers/providers not meeting the minimum standard for admittance onto the DPS can resubmit.
- Reduced timescales – customers do not need to run a full OJEU procurement if procuring via the DPS.
- Assured supplier standards – suppliers/providers appointed onto the DPS are ‘prequalified’ as to their general suitability.
- Aggregation of spend – customers will receive the benefits of an aggregated volume of spend and the benefits associated with an increased leverage on the market
- Pre-defined terms and conditions – terms and conditions of the contract have already been established, and signed and accepted by suppliers.
- Lot 1 - Painting and Decorating
- Lot 2 - Plumbing and Heating
- Lot 3 - Air Conditioning Installation, Servicing and Inspection including Legionella Testing
- Lot 4 - Joinery
- Lot 5 - Internal Wall Insulation and Loft Insulation
- Lot 6 - Mechanical and Electrical Services
- Lot 7 - Floor Coverings
- Lot 8 - Floor and Wall Tiling
- Lot 9 - Kitchen and Bathroom Installation
- Lot 10 - Surveys, Testing and Treatments (water treatment, PAT testing, fixed electrical testing, asbestos surveys and removal, damp surveys and damp proofing)
- Lot 11 - Fire Alarms/Sprinklers Maintenance Testing
- Lot 12 - Internal Doors and Partitioning
- Lot 13 - Lift Maintenance, Inspection or Specification
- Lot 14 - Adaptations (Disability)
- Lot 15 - General Builders Work
Interested in becoming a supplier on one of our frameworks?
Find out more