Do you know a teacher, a teaching assistant, a cleaner, office worker or anyone within an education establishment who deserves to be recognised? Well what better way to show them you recognise their efforts by naming one of our very own YPO vehicles after them!
As we know, the last 12 months, schools and teachers have seen their ‘normal’ change beyond all, recognition. Socially distanced classrooms, sanitised environments, masks, school lockdowns and remote teaching has meant that millions of educators going above and beyond to keep the world learning.
It’s been a challenging year for everyone, with plenty of unexpected hurdles and obstacles along the way. But against all odds, educators have battled through, passionately, and tirelessly, doing everything in their power to support our youngest generations.
As part of the #WaveOfThanks campaign, in partnership with Twinkl, we’re taking our hats off, and giving a roaring thank you to proudly show you that we appreciate their efforts. So, lets name our fleet!
All you need to do is fill out the form below sharing with us who you think deserves to be recognised for their efforts in the last year. The competition will close on midnight - Friday 17 December and we will then shortlist all entrants and choose our winners!
Name the YPO fleet terms and conditions
- The closing date for entries is 17 December 2021.
- The winner will be selected at random within four weeks of the closing date.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries will only be counted that are submitted via the form on the competition page.
- Entries must not exceed 1,000 words.
- By entering the competition, you agree for us to share your submission anonymously with the person you’ve nominated if they won.
- If you’ve ticked the box in the form, you are agreeing for us to share snippets of your submissions on social and our website after the competition has closed.
- No cash or alternative prize is available.
- Entries will not be accepted from employees of YPO and their immediate families.
- YPO have the right to change the name of the vehicle at any time.
- The winner's details will be made available after the draw date by writing to the Marketing Department at YPO.
- The winner will be contacted by our marketing team to take part in marketing activities.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.