Do you know a teacher, a teaching assistant, a cleaner, office worker or anyone within an education establishment who deserves to be recognised? Well what better way to show them you recognise their efforts by naming one of our very own YPO vehicles after them!
As we know, the last 12 months, schools and teachers have seen their ‘normal’ change beyond all, recognition. Socially distanced classrooms, sanitised environments, masks, school lockdowns and remote teaching has meant that millions of educators going above and beyond to keep the world learning.
It’s been a challenging year for everyone, with plenty of unexpected hurdles and obstacles along the way. But against all odds, educators have battled through, passionately, and tirelessly, doing everything in their power to support our youngest generations.
As part of the #WaveOfThanks campaign, in partnership with Twinkl, we’re taking our hats off, and giving a roaring thank you to proudly show you that we appreciate their efforts. So, lets name our fleet!
All you need to do is fill out the form below sharing with us who you think deserves to be recognised for their efforts in the last year. The competition will close on midnight - Friday 17 December and we will then shortlist all entrants and choose our winners!
Name the YPO fleet Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The closing date/time for entries is 23:59 17 December 2021. To enter the competition, simply fill out the form below with your nominations. Entries received after midnight on 17 December will not be valid.
- Entries are open to all adult (18+) entrants in the UK, excluding the Channel Islands, Guernsey, Northern Ireland, and Ireland.
- It will be at YPO’s sole discretion as to whether any requirements for eligibility have been met.
- Entries will not be accepted from employees of YPO and their immediate families.
- Please note that if a person receives more than one nomination, it is only possible for one vehicle to be named after each individual person. There are 45 vehicles available to be named during the competition period.
- Entries will only be counted if they are submitted via the form on the competition page.
- Entries must not exceed one thousand (1000) words and YPO has the right to dismiss any entries that are above the specified word count. The winners will be selected at random using random number generation and the winners will be chosen and contacted within four (4) weeks of the closing date.
- YPO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, disregard or reject entries where it considers it appropriate to do so. This includes but is not limited to: incomplete entries; entries where a full name for a nominee isn’t given; entries nominating fictional characters, or entries which provide names for individuals who have caused harm or offence to children and young people.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the competition, you agree for us to share your submission anonymously with the person you’ve nominated if they are selected as a winner.
- If you’ve ticked the box in the form, agree that we can share information from your submission (as a whole, or in part) on YPO’s social media channels and website, across 2022 to highlight the launch of the named vehicles and update to the fleet.
- The prize will be for the nominee’s name to be displayed on one of 45 YPO vehicles.
- We will ask permission of the nominee to check they’re happy for their name to be displayed on one of our vehicles – if permission is not granted, YPO reserves the right to select another winner and nominee at random.
- if the winner doesn’t claim their prize after three (3) attempts of contacting them, the prize will be allocated to another nominee.
- No cash or alternative prize is available.
- YPO have the right to change the name of the vehicle at any time.
- The nominee’s details will be made available after the draw date by writing to the Marketing Department at YPO.
- The winner and nominee will be contacted by our marketing team to take part in marketing activities and permission will be sought for promotional photography.
- Any decisions relating to the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition.
- Except as detailed within these Terms and Conditions, and as permitted by law, YPO excludes and shall not have any liability to you, or any prize winner, in connection with or arising out of the competition howsoever caused.
- YPO may, at its sole discretion, terminate the competition at any time where there are reasonable grounds to do so without liability to you.
- YPO may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.