Loyalty vouchers extended - Now valid until 30 September 2021
As we're 100% public sector owned, we're able to share our profits with our public sector customers through our loyalty scheme. Our loyalty vouchers are out now, as our thank you to you. These are based on spend with us in 2019 on stock, direct and food items.
Below you'll find further information on how to redeem your voucher, product inspiration and contact details for our customer service team if you have any questions.
It's easy to redeem your voucher online
New functionality on our website means it's easy to redeem your loyalty voucher, when you place your orders online. Watch the video below to find out how easy it can be, with our simple step-by-step guide.
Don’t have an online account? No problem, you can register to set up online ordering here
What happens after I've redeemed my voucher?
After delivery you will receive an invoice (a) as usual for the whole value of the goods, PLUS a credit note (b) for the value of the voucher.
The small print
- Vouchers are valid until 30 September 2021.
- Vouchers are redeemed by using your unique loyalty voucher code on your order.
- Vouchers can be redeemed online or by our other ways to order.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against any orders that were placed prior to receiving the voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or framework payments.
- Vouchers can be redeemed across more than one order i.e. partially redeemed, with the remaining voucher value used on another order.
- Vouchers can be spent on any stock, direct or food items. However, please note that food items cannot be included on the same order as stock and direct items when redeeming your voucher.
- Vouchers are non-vatable.
- YPO and its management committee reserve the right to amend this voucher, the YPO loyalty scheme and the terms and conditions without prior notification.
Any questions? You can email the team on [email protected] or call 01924 834 960
View all our recommended products >>
Find out more about the loyalty scheme >>