Comfortable and easy to take on and off. The generous cut of this waterproof rainwear allows for bulky layers to be worn underneath and stay put hood offers protection from the elements.
Supplied in a pack of 5, this jacket is part of the best-selling Muddy Puddles Originals range designed with nurseries, schools and forest schools in mind. The waterproof garment is unlined so it can be worn comfortably over the clothing. It has elasticated cuffs for maximum dryness and elasticated back for extra comfort.
Featuring a sturdy zip with zip with concealed flap for extra protection - keeping children clean and dry - this jacket is machine washable and 100% Made from 100% nylon with a 100% polyurethane coating.
• Fully waterproof - 5000mm
• Fully breathable - 2000g/m2
• Longer at the back, perfect for sitting on wet benches
• Machine washable, do not use fabric softener as it reduces the effectiveness of the waterproof finish
• Easy access front zip with concealed flap for extra protection
• Semi elasticated hood designed to keep little heads covered
• Unlined to be worn comfortably over clothing
• Elasticated cuffs for maximum dryness
• Elasticated back for extra comfort
• 100% Oxford nylon with a 100% polyurethane coating.
• Pack of 5
• Suitable for age 5-6 years' />