Start by laying each of the 26 fish on the floor either inside or outside. Each player takes one of the plastic rods and tries to hook the giant 23cm durable plastic fish and lift them from the floor. Each of the fish have clear lower case letters printed on both sides and are supplied in a mixture of bright primary colours.
You can choose to play it in a number of ways:
• Fish the letters in alphabetical order
• Ask the children to hook out fish of a particular letter
• After hooking out the fish, sort them into colour groups
• Hook out a fish and try and say other words beginning with the same letter
• Use it as a fun game just to improve hand-eye coordination skills
Contents: 26 giant fish, 2 fishing rods and storage bag.