ILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Road
28 September, 8:45am-3:30pm
Being a School Business Manager (SBM) is becoming increasingly varied and demanding which means it can be difficult to stay up-to-date with the latest guidance and best practice that is pertinent to SBMs.
- Effectively manage your budget and prepare for changes to school funding – learn how to make the most of your finances at a time when costs need to be kept to a minimum.
- Develop your role as a resilient leader – leading your team during uncertain times, promoting wellbeing and looking after your own welfare
- Successfully performance manage support staff – ensuring support staff are developed and supported, so you can get the best from your team
- Work more effectively with governors – developing good working relationships and communicating key information
- Manage conflicts and staff mediations – learn techniques for handling and conducting difficult situations
- Understand the link between marketing your school and recruitment – as schools continue to face recruitment challenges, learn about the importance of marketing your school to
- ensure you attract the best talent
- Learn about the impact of Multi-Academy Trusts on your role – the role of the SBM in a Multi-Academy Trust
- Network with our suppliers to find out about new products and services.
For more information, please click here.