Location: Marriot Victoria and Albert Hall, Water St, Manchester M3 4JQ
Date: 14 May
This event is for Fleet Administrator's, Fleet Managers, Plant or Transport Managers, or anyone with a vehicle procurement and management responsibility working for the public sector and within social housing. This includes the NHS, Social Housing, Local Authority, Central Government, Emergency Services and Education.
There will be a series of sessions throughout the day including;
- conducting a fleet review
- LCV specification and procurement
- vehicle frameworks and procurement
- managing and reducing grey fleet risk exposure
- using technology and drive efficiency
- understanding driver behaviour
- creating a driver safety culture
- working towards a low emission fleet future
- managing your fleet assets
- vehicle disposals
Our fleet team will be exhibiting on the day so please come see us for a chat!
Read more and book your place here.