Wider public sector customers can benefit by using this framework for Emergency Services Uniforms:
- Reduced timescales – Customers don’t need to run a full OJEU procurement through this framework as it has already been done by YPO. All you need to do is identify your requirements, present them to the market and award a contract.
This also benefits suppliers as they only need to complete on OJEU procurement.
- Ease of use – Simple to use with expert advice available from YPO.
- Excellent choice of supplier – more details can be found on the supplier tab or the user guide
- Legality – A fully legal framework in line with EU regulations
- Assured supplier standards – Providers are ‘pre-qualified’ as to their general suitability, which means when buying services from them, customers are assured they can meet specified requirements
- Aggregation of spend – customers will receive the benefits of an aggregated volume of spend and the benefits associated with an increased leverage on the market
- Pre-defined terms and conditions – terms and conditions of the contract have already been established, and signed and accepted by suppliers.
Meet the buyer:
- Category buyer - Sarah Earl
Sarah Earl joined YPO 20 years ago and has recently become the category buyer for the emergency services and blue light team.
Introduction to Frameworks: Top tips on how to run a mini competition