This framework offers customers a quick, simple and competitive route to purchase a comprehensive range of cash collection and cash and valuables in transit service.
Premises and Parking Machine (on-street and off-street park machines) Collections.
Collection services shall be provided by the service provide via one of the following two service options;
- Collection with next day depositing at an approved cash/cheque receiving facility. Depositing to a nominated high street bank should be available if requested by the customer and allowed by the nominated bank.
- Collection with same day onward delivery to a collection point. This service requires a collection to be made from a scheduled collection point, then delivered ‘unprocessed’ the same day to another collection point within the customers collection schedule.
The framework has been divided into 12 lots, which consist of the same requirement split on a regional basis
• Lot 1 - East Midlands
• Lot 2 – East of England
• Lot 3 – North East England
• Lot 4 – North West England
• Lot 5 – South East England
• Lot 6 – South West England
• Lot 7 – West Midlands
• Lot 8 – Yorkshire and Humber
• Lot 9 – London
• Lot 10 – Scotland
• Lot 11 – Wales
• Lot 12 – Northern Ireland