- Reduced timescales – Customers don’t need to run a full OJEU procurement through this framework as it has already been done by YPO. All you need to do is identify your requirements, present them to the market and award a contract.
This also benefits suppliers as they only need to complete on OJEU procurement.
- Ease of use – Simple to use with expert advice available from YPO.
- Excellent choice of supplier – more details can be found on the supplier tab or the user guide
- Legality – A fully legal framework in line with EU regulations
- Assured supplier standards – Providers are ‘pre-qualified’ as to their general suitability, which means when buying services from them, customers are assured they can meet specified requirements
- Aggregation of spend – customers will receive the benefits of an aggregated volume of spend and the benefits associated with an increased leverage on the market
- Pre-defined terms and conditions – terms and conditions of the contract have already been established, and signed and accepted by suppliers.
Meet the buyer:
Sarah Earl joined YPO 20 years ago and has recently become the category buyer for the emergency services and blue light team.
- Emergency response equipment is snow joke
As the ‘Beast from the East’ gripped and caused chaos throughout the UK, it’s important at such a time, to remember the increased strain that is inherently forced upon the emergency services.
- Top 10 animal rescues of 2017
Did you know, the UK Fire Services have spent at least £3.5m rescuing 17,000 animals in the last three years!
- Staying safe around water
It’s surprising to hear that drowning is one of the UK's leading accidental causes of death, resulting in more than 300 fatalities after tripping, falling or simply through underestimation of risks involved with being near water.
Introduction to Frameworks: Top tips on how to run a mini competition: