Please sign in or register to view the secure documents associated with this framework.
Are you interested in delivering an apprenticeship standard? Follow these steps;
1. Register on the YPO tendering portal (ensure you set your organisation up against the correct CPV codes): https://tendering.ypo.co.uk
2. You will receive an alert when the apprenticeship tender is published, this is based on the CPV codes you register against
3. Check the tender portal on a frequent basis to view all live opportunities
4. Once the opportunity is live, register your interest in the apprenticeship framework
5. Download all available documents for the tender process
6. Read the tender particulars document
7. Please read Appendix A to ensure you download the correct documents for the relevant apprenticeship standard
8. Return the completed documents by the deadline provided in the documents
9. In approximately a month you will be advised if you have been successful onto the framework
10. The opportunity to bid for standards will re-open every quarter
Due to the size of the market, YPO have developed a search portal to deliver the procurement of apprenticeship standards. The search functionality allows contracting authorities to search and procure apprenticeship, associated training and end point assessment organisations.
Contracting authorities will have the ability to:
• Search for an apprenticeship via regions
• Search for an apprenticeship via the route
• Search for a specific standard
• Filter providers through a range of sub-criteria
• Direct award through the portal
• Carry out a further competition through the portal
• Download all provider framework responses
• Download all provider framework pricing
• Download provider information sheets
All information that YPO received as part of the tender process can be viewed by contracting authorities. This information is commercially sensitive, so contracting authorities will be required to log into the portal.
To utilise the search functionality please click here.