Utilise this framework for your energy consultancy requirements accessing energy consultants that are leading specialists in renewable technologies, energy savings and carbon reduction solutions.
Services included but not limited to:
• Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
• Provision of Display Energy Certificates (DECs)
• Inspection of Air Conditioning Systems
• Other Energy Related Surveys
• Provision of Energy Assessor Training and Accreditation
A managed service for consultancy will allow you to centralise all consultancy through one provider:
• Access to specialist skills through a compliant route.
• Pre-checks supplier accreditation and candidate compliance, allowing you to save time, deliver faster and alleviate risk.
• We design solutions that work for you, chose from time-based billing or output based projects through statement of work.
• Benefit from our knowledge and understanding of the market, consultancy supply market.
The solution delivered by Consultancy+ can be delivered through three methods:
• Named contact
Compliant route to market for your preferred supplier, individual contractors & consultancy firms.
• Find me a person
Advertising & attraction.
• Deliver me a project
Delivery of outputs through statement of work including specification writing & project planning.
Please complete the Non-Disclosure Agreement found on the Framework Documents tab above and send to [email protected] to receive further information.
01 October 2019 - 30 September 2022
Option to extend for 12 months
OJEU Framework Notice:
OJEU Award Notice:
Please sign in or register to view the secure documents associated with this framework.
- Access to specialist skills through a compliant route.
- Pre-checks supplier accreditation and candidate compliance, allowing you to save time, deliver faster and alleviate risk.
- We design solutions that work for you, chose from time-based billing or output based projects through statement of work.
- Benefit from our knowledge and understanding of the market, consultancy supply market.
- Torbay Council
Torbay council embarked on a period of change within their Children Services Department. The council were looking to engage with a preferred supplier of consultancy services to support in building the necessary culture and organisational infrastructure to deliver its ambitions.
- Lancashire Constabulary
Lancashire Constabulary engage with various providers of consultancy services across different areas of the organisation. The force were looking to appoint a managed service provider to consolidate consultancy spend under one banner.
- Bromsgrove Council
Bromsgrove and Redditch Council were looking for a bereavement specialist to help them make some key decisions around the future of their bereavement service. They were able to deploy a senior and experienced consultant to work with the Council and make some key recommendations around the future model.
- Belfast Council
In early 2018, we were engaged by Belfast City Council to support in their requirement to set-up an efficient and dedicated procurement function within the Council.
- Service Procurement Case Study
Consultancy+ was engaged by a large local authority to support the management of all consultancy and professional services spend through the YPO HR Solutions Framework. We implemented a phased approach in order to give our client control and visibility of their spend
- Coventry Council
Our requirement was to find a Power BI Consultant to engage with the Council on a 3 day basis for 4 months. The engagement would be a blend of on and off-site and needed someone with significant sector and operational experience. The Consultant that were were able to engage, not only managed and delivered the project earlier than forecast but also saved the Council 23% against the rate card benchmark.
- Wyre Forest Council
We were able to help Wyre Forrest Council through the provision of a commercialisation consultant. Our fixed price project delivered by an expert in the field who was able to support and guide the Council in what investment decisions to make across their current asset portfolio.
Consultancy+ is the professional services and consulting arm of Reed Global. We specialise in the design and delivery of outcome based consultancy projects that support organisations in making better decisions and realisation of opportunities. We have been delivering services for over 20 years, have worked with over 200 clients and have delivered thousands of successful projects.
In 2015, we were appointed by YPO as the sole supplier to Lot 2 (Consultancy Services) of the HR Services and Solutions Framework (569). This framework offered clients a compliant, fast and cost effective route to manage all consultancy and professional services spend. Now on version 2 of this framework, we have grown our supplier pool to over 10,000 consultancy partners delivering specialist advice and support to the public sector across the UK and Ireland.
Interested in becoming a supplier on one of our frameworks?
Find out more