This framework allows the customer to source their Health & Social Care Equipment,Service and Maintenance via a compliant route to market, helps to address budgetary pressure, creates efficiencies and realises value for money.The challenge to YPO is to create leverage through aggregation of spend whilst ensuring that small and local providers are given opportunities.
For LOT 1, simply liaise with NRS directly to explore how it could work for you, then when you’re ready to take it further, complete a YPO Non-Disclosure Agreement (see Framework Documents). Then you’re ready to go and are fully compliant with UK/EU procurement rules. It’s that easy.
Please see the documents tab and sign in for the contract award notice, specification, confirmation of award, and an NRS call-off agreement and order form.
For LOT 2, Please see the documents tab and sign in for the framework documents which will guide you through the call off and award process.
If you need any more information, call us on 07741660261 or email [email protected].
02 October 2017 - 01 October 2019
With an option to extend for 2 further periods of 12 months.
OJEU Framework Notice:
OJEU Award Notice:
Please sign in or register to view the secure documents associated with this framework.
- YPO can fully manage the customers further competition (call-off) process if required.
- Reduced timescales – customers do not need to run a full OJEU procurement if procuring via the framework agreement.
- Assured supplier standards – suppliers/providers are ‘pre-qualified’ as to their general suitability.
- Aggregation of spend - customers will receive the benefits of the aggregated spend volume and increased leverage in the market.
- Pre-defined terms and conditions – when awarding contracts customers have the option to use YPO’s standard framework agreement terms and conditions as established or use their own terms and conditions.
1.1. The aim of this framework is to offer a compliant route to market for Public Sector Organisations to appoint:
Lot 1 - Equipment Solutions - A single managed service prime supplier for Health and Social Care Equipment offering a wide range of clinically evaluated equipment from the prime supplier and tier two supply chain providers.
Suppliers: 1 - NRS Healthcare
1.2. The contractor will act as a single point interface between each participating Contracting Authorities and the supply base, and manage all transactions called off via the framework.
Scope of requirement listed within Lot 1 including:
• Daily Living Aids
• Bariatric Equipment across all areas within the scope
• Walking Aids and Tubular Steel Products
• Postural Support Equipment – Paediatric and Adult
• Ergonomic Equipment and Chairs
• Paediatric Equipment, Cots, Beds, Changing Equipment
• Specialist Chairs
• Seating and Accessories
• Bathing/Showering Non-Electrical Equipment and Adaptations
• Bathing Electrically Powered
• Toileting Equipment and Adaptations
• Internal and External Grab Rails
• Rehabilitation and Therapy Products and Equipment
• Kitchen Aids
• Equipment for People with Sensory Impairments – Visual and Hearing
• Multi-Sensory Equipment
• Wheelchairs and Accessories
• Hoists, Lifting Equipment and accessories
• Pressure Area Care
• Beds and Accessories
• Patient Moving and Handling Equipment
• Dementia Care Products
• Access Ramps
• Patient Ramps, Temporary Steps and Step Climbers
• Medical Products
Lot 2 - Service & Maintenance Multiple providers broken down on a geographical basis for the provision of service and maintenance for health and social care equipment.
Suppliers: 3 - NRS Healthcare, Harvest Healthcare and Caretech UK Ltd
- Commissioning: Benefits of Market Engagement
Effective commissioning of health and social care services starts with having a sound understanding of the needs of service users, the outcomes you’re trying to achieve or the gap you’re trying to fill.
Interested in becoming a supplier on one of our frameworks?
Find out more