- Coal: The end of a national treasure? By Steve Sefton, Buyer - Energy
We're all shopping around for better energy deals at home. But how do we ensure we're getting the best deal for our schools, town halls and libraries?
- Changes to claiming your renewable fuel incentive by Steve Sefton, Buyer - Energy
If you currently claim an incentive for purchasing renewable heating fuels, as of 5 October 2015 you must ensure that your supplier is on an approved list published by the government.
- How to store biomass pellets in six easy steps by Steve Sefton, Buyer - Energy
One of the most commonly asked questions from customers about a biomass boiler is, how do you store the biomass pellets?
- 4 things to consider before investing in biomass by Steve Sefton, Buyer - Energy
With several different biomass boiler options available, customers often ask for support in choosing the right biomass system for their needs. We asked our biomass experts for some customer guidance, and they have helped us to put together this “things to consider” list.
- A guide to the Renewable Heat Incentive by Steve Sefton, Buyer - Energy
Did you know that organisations can receive financial incentives in return for their investment in renewable energy technologies? One of these is the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
- Energy Efficiency in Schools
Are you a school or academy constantly under funding pressures? Many of you are being forced to make cuts that leave your school suffering and trying to make the most of the resources you have. Imagine if you could relieve some of the financial pressure by saving money through your energy... This blog tells you how!
Energy for Schools Webinar - Energy Efficiency