School funding: exceptional costs associated with Coronavirus
Government funding is now available in England for eligible schools to facilitate deep cleaning as a result of suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 virus; or for additional cleaning that needs to be carried out and can’t be funded from existing budgets or resources.
See the Department for Education announcement
We have a list of pre-approved suppliers around the country on our Cleaning Services contract, that can help with all your cleaning requirements, including deep cleans.
Their services include:
- Ad-hoc/one off deep cleans
- Ad-hoc/one off deep cleans for schools that have had confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Regular contract cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Specific kitchen cleans and decontamination cleaning (in certain regions)
Suppliers on our Cleaning Services contract:
You can view our extensive list of pre-approved suppliers and the regions they cover.
Things to consider when your school’s having any additional/deep cleaning:
- The size of the school – pupils and M²
- Whether there have been any confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Instructions of accessing the school – is the school currently open or closed and will there be children present whilst the cleaning takes place?
- When is the most appropriate time for the cleaning to happen? e.g. evenings/weekends
- Will the cleaners need to have valid DBS enhanced checks?
- Do you have any specific requirements?
- A floor plan may be useful to help with pricing
- Any recycling and waste disposal policies to be aware of that the provider needs to comply with
- Any health and safety/quality procedures that the provider needs to comply with
Why choose YPO?
- Pre-approved existing suppliers
- Hassle free contracts
- Over 40 years’ experience supporting education establishments with their cleaning services
- Helping you spend your money compliantly
- Expert help and guidance to support you