Please see the below sections that suit your requirements when using Serco CMIS.
How to install the YPO catalogue into Serco
- Please enter your 6 digit premise code (account number) below to enable the download
- If the premise code was entered correctly, you should now have a 'Download' button above, click on that
- Click the 'Save as...' option
- From the list of locations on the left, select 'Desktop' or the 'C Drive' and then click 'Save'
- On your Desktop, Right Click the ‘ypo_serco.zip’ file and choose ‘Extract All…’
- In the pop-up box, copy (Ctrl+C) the location the file will be extracted to, as you will need this shortly – it should look something like ‘C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\ypo_serco’ (where USERNAME is your name/login)
- Select ‘Accounts | Data | Creditors’
If not already listed, add the YPO Supplier’s details and click on ‘New’
- With the YPO supplier highlighted:
a. Click on the ‘Catalogue’ BUTTON
b. Click on ‘Import’
c. Select ‘Import text file’
- In the ‘Look in’ box locate the ‘ypo_serco’ folder from Step 6.
a. Type sercofacility.txt in the ‘File name’ box and click on ‘Open’.
The file will then be loaded and the list of the items in the catalogue will be displayed.
- Once you are satisfied that you wish to import all items on the screen, click on ‘OK’ to import the
a. If you wish to abandon the import at this stage, click on ‘Cancel’.
b. If you proceed and click on ‘OK’, the catalogue will be imported
- The updated catalogue data should now import into Serco.
- Once your catalogue is updated, you can delete the file you downloaded.
|If you would like YPO to look at alternative methods to improve ordering and invoicing with Serco please use the form below to get in touch