Please see the below sections that suit your requirements when using PS Financials.
How to install the YPO catalogue into PS Financials
- Please enter your 6 digit premise code (account number) below to enable the download
- If the premise code was entered correctly, you should now have a 'Download' button above, click on that
- Click the 'Save as...' option
- From the list of locations on the left, select 'Desktop' or the 'C Drive' and then click 'Save'
- On your Desktop, Right Click the ‘ypo_psfinancials.zip’ file and choose ‘Extract All…’
- In the pop-up box, copy (Ctrl+C) the location the file will be extracted to, as you will need this shortly – it should look something like ‘C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\ypo_psfinancials’ (where USERNAME is your name/login)
- In the Import window, select the ‘format file’ using the button in the top-left hand corner
- Select the import file using the ‘Data file’ button, find the ‘PSF Academy.csv’ file contained in the folder on your desktop, and then select Import.
If you require further help with the import, please refer to the ‘PS Financials Import Instructions’ document contained within the downloaded .zip file (YPO cannot guarantee the accuracy of the document, as it was provided by PS Financials)
|If you would like YPO to look at alternative methods to improve ordering and invoicing with PS Financials please use the form below to get in touch