Please see the below sections that suit your requirements when using RM Finance.
How to install the YPO catalogue into RM Finance
- Please enter your 6 digit premise code (account number) below to enable the download
- If the premise code was entered correctly, you should now have a 'Download' button above, click on that
- Click the 'Save as...' option
- From the list of locations on the left, select 'Desktop' or the 'C Drive' and then click 'Save'
- On your Desktop, Right Click the ‘ypo_rmfinance.zip’ file and choose ‘Extract All…’
- In the pop-up box, copy (Ctrl+C) the location the file will be extracted to, as you will need this shortly – it should look something like ‘C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\ypo_rmfinance’ (where USERNAME is your name/login)
- In the RM Finance Control Panel, select ‘Records’ -> ‘Supplies Catalogue’ -> ‘Import’
- In the ‘Catalogue Import Settings’ window, enter ‘YPO’ (or Yorkshire Purchasing, depending how your system was originally set up) select the import format to ‘Delimited Tabs’ then click on the ‘OK’ button
- Locate the catalogue import file from the ‘Select Import File’ window (the location is on Step 6) before clicking on the OK or Open button.
- Once the data file has been located, the ‘Import Catalogue’ window will appear, displaying the first record of the catalogue. This will enable you to validate the field criteria - Code, Description, Price and unit – before continuing with the import
- On completion of the import, the caption ‘Import Complete’ will be displayed.
You can now delete the files from your desktop.
|If you would like YPO to look at alternative methods to improve ordering and invoicing with RM Finance please use the form below to get in touch