How to install the YPO catalogue into SIMS
- Please enter your 6 digit premise code (account number) using the below link to enable the download
- If the premise code was entered correctly, you should now have a 'Download' button above, click on that
- Click the 'Save as...' option
- From the list of locations on the left, select 'Desktop' or the 'C Drive' and then click 'Save'
- Open your SIMS FMS system, go to Focus, then Accounts Payable then Supplier and then find YPO as a supplier
- Click on 'Catalogue' (tab 3)
- Click the 'Clear Catalogue' button and confirm you are happy to do this
- Click the 'Import Catalogue' button and find your desktop or C drive folder as per the below:
- Click on 'Select' to import the catalogue:
- The updated catalogue data should now import into SIMS FMS.
- Once your catalogue is updated, you can delete the file you downloaded.