Please see the below sections that suit your requirements when using Bromcom Finance.
How to install the YPO catalogue into Bromcom Finance
- Please enter your 6 digit premise code (account number) below to enable the download
- If the premise code was entered correctly, you should now have a 'Download' button above, click on that
- Click the 'Save as...' option
- From the list of locations on the left, select 'Desktop' or the 'C Drive' and then click 'Save'
- On your Desktop, Right Click the ‘ypo_bromcom.zip’ file and choose ‘Extract All…’
- In the pop-up box, copy (Ctrl+C) the location the file will be extracted to, as you will need this shortly – it should look something like ‘C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\ypo_bromcom’ (where USERNAME is your name/login)
- In the Bromcom Finance window, Navigate to the YPO record, and ensure the 'Catalogue in use' button is checked
- Select the 'Import Catalogue' button
- In the Windows Explorer window, navigate to where you extracted the catalogue .csv file
- Select 'Open' and the catalogue should now import (this may take a few minutes due to the size of the YPO catalogue)
If you require further help with the import, please refer to the ‘Import a supplier catalogue’ document contained within the downloaded .zip file (YPO cannot guarantee the accuracy of the document, as it was provided by Bromcom)
|If you would like YPO to look at alternative methods to improve ordering and invoicing with Bromcom Finance please use the form below to get in touch