Be creative, have fun and feel inspired - the possibilities are endless!
The competition is open to UK primary school children aged 4-11. There are two categories: key stage one (inclusive of early years) and key stage two. The winner from each category will win £500 YPO vouchers for their school!
How to enter
Please use our template for entries. You can download the template here
Make sure all the details are completed on the template. Entries should be sent as a high resolution image to [email protected].
Be as creative as you like with colour, shapes, letters and words. Why not glue, stick or tape design features or magazine cuttings to your drawing?
Competition closes on 12 July 2019!
Terms and conditions
- The closing date for entries is Friday 12 July 2019.
- The best design for each category will be selected within four weeks of the closing date.
- No purchase necessary.
- All entrants to the competition enter on behalf of their school.
- No cash alternative prize is available.
- Entries will not be accepted from employees of YPO and their immediate families.
- The winners' details will be made available after the draw date by writing to the marketing department at YPO.
- The competition is open to UK primary school pupils aged 4 to 11 years.
- There are two prizes up for grabs - £500 of YPO vouchers (one per category - key stage one with early years and key stage two).
- By entering the competition, the pupil and school is agreeing to have the entrant's name, age, school and entry publicised on the YPO website, on social media and within the relevant local, educational and trade press. Please be aware of the publicity required before entering the competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.