Warehouse Operative x 9
Monday to Thursday 12.30pm – 8.00pm and Friday 12.30pm – 7.30pm.
Salary Grade 4 £19,554 – £20,751 per annum
YPO are looking for 9, reliable, punctual and trustworthy Warehouse Operatives on a full-time basis to work within its logistics division. These may be based at either of our two warehouses, Site 41 Industrial Estate or Flanshaw.
Working as part of a team and reporting directly to Supervisors the Warehouse Operatives duties cover all aspects of general warehouse duties including loading and unloading vehicles, accurate receipt and movement of stock, picking, packing and distribution of customer orders to deliver a high-quality service.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- To work in line with and maintain high levels of health & safety
- To ensure work areas are clean and tidy
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To be able to undertake all general warehouse duties
- To assist in the overall receipt, storing, picking, packing and distributing of stock
- To produce work of high-quality standards ensuring customer satisfaction
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Duties involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Numerate and Literate
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
YPO are committed to gender equality and recognise that women are underrepresented in some areas of our workforce. We welcome applications from all genders for vacancies advertised at YPO.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 22 July 2019 and interviews will be held week’s commencing Monday 12 August and Monday 19th August 2019.
CV’s will not be accepted in lieu of application forms. Please note only candidates that have completed and returned the application form will be considered.