Procurement Assistant – Trading
Grade 4 - £20,444 to £21,695 per annum | Permanent | 37 hours per week | Closing Date: Sunday 3rd July
An exciting opportunity has arisen at YPO for x6 Procurement Assistants to join our Trading department – Furniture (x1), Cleaning (x1), Early Years (x1), Curriculum (x1), FMCG (X2).
YPO is one of the leading public sector procurement organisations in the UK. Based in Wakefield we supply around 30,000 products and over 100 services to our customers. A not-for-profit organisation, we’re owned by 13 local authorities which makes us extremely proud of our public sector roots.
Reporting to the Category Buyer, the Procurement Assistant will assist in providing day-to-day administrative services such as supplier performance data capture, system housekeeping, price updating, administration to support catalogue and website, tenders, project planning.
Key Benefits to this Role & YPO:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- An extremely generous holiday package: minimum 170.2 hours (23 days) annual leave per year + 8 statutory holidays + 3 discretionary close down days (subject to Board approval)
- Flexi scheme and flexible working arrangements
- Hybrid working – work from home and in the office
- Reimbursement of professional membership fees when required for the role
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- A robust CSR policy and a real commitment to staff development
- Member of the Institute of Customer Service
- Public sector organisation that operates very commercially
- A strong family feel
- Subsidised canteen
- Family friendly policies
- Extensive offer of employee benefits including Cycle2Work, CSSC Membership, Discounted Travel Cards and many more.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 23:55 on Sunday 3rd July 2022 and interviews will be held week commencing w/c 18th July 2022.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
YPO is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best.