Key Account Manager – Sales x4
Grade 6 - £23,953 to £25,419 per annum | Permanent | 37 hours per week | Closing Date: 23:55 on 29 August 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen at YPO to join YPO Sales Team, working closely with Business Development Managers as part of the Customer Development Team, actively engaging with customer and prospects alike to identify and understand customer needs.
As a Key Account Manager, you will manage, maintain and grow a specified group of customers at regional account level. Identifying opportunities and converting sales within a specified, targeted group of customers at regional level including existing, lapsed and prospect customers.
To effectively introduce, nurture and develop key customer relationships leading to increasing levels of retention and achieving desired departmental and business sales targets in line with the Sales & Marketing Delivery Plan.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the development and growth of all new accounts introduced at regional level.
- Responsibility for acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements considering regional variances, opportunities and challenges
- Responsibility for identifying opportunities and converting sales for specified, targeted group of customers at regional level including existing, lapsed and prospect customers
- Responsibility for ongoing development of the accounts
- Responsibility for the interrogation and selection of key data to prioritise key sales engagement activity utilising Phocas, Spirit and NAV
Key Benefits to this Role & YPO:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- An extremely generous holiday package: minimum 192.4 hours (26 days) annual leave per year + 8 statutory holidays + 3 discretionary close down days (subject to Board approval)
- Flexi scheme and flexible working arrangements
- Reimbursement of professional membership fees when required for the role
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- A robust CSR policy and a real commitment to staff development
- Member of the Institute of Customer Service
- Public sector organisation that operates very commercially
- A strong family feel
- Subsidised canteen
- Family friendly policies
- Extensive offer of employee benefits including Cycle2Work, CSSC Membership, Discounted Travel Cards and many more.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 23:55 on Monday 29th August 2022 and interviews will be held on 8th & 9th September 2022.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
YPO is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best.