Further Competition Co-Ordinator – HR Services Category
Grade 6 - £23,541 to £24,982 per annum | Permanent | Full time 37 hours per week | Closing Date: 25th June 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen at YPO for a Further Competition Co-ordinator to join the expanding Procurement Services HR Services category by delivering further competition tasks and wider co-ordination activities.
The team currently supports all types of public sector organisations when it comes to the procurement of corporate and financial services including temporary, permanent, interim and executive recruitment, consultancy, apprenticeships, employee assistance and support.
A high proportion of the role will be providing guidance and support to customers enquiring about our solutions including issuing guidance documents, providing administration support to further competitions, supporting the development of marketing collateral and helping with a wide range of day to day tasks.
The role will also support further competitions and customer interaction across all of the HR Services category.
Reporting to the Category Manager, the post-holder will work closely with the Category Buyers and other FCC to :
- Form part of the Further Competition resource and will undertake all tactical process & administrative activity to support the R Serv HR Services team and the wider Procurement Services Category teams as required
- Support all operational requirements, such as (not exhaustive), supplier performance data capture, collation of customer and supplier data, telephone support, system housekeeping, administration, call planning & follow up work
- Deal with internal and external customers and suppliers as required
- Demonstrate the YPO values & ways of working which support the overall business goals, show initiative rather than wait for tasks or instructions
- To identify and act on improvement opportunities
- To conduct all further competitions – dealing directly with customers at all levels of the business
Key Benefits of this Role & YPO:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- An extremely generous holiday package: minimum 26 days of annual leave per year + 8 statutory holidays + 3 discretionary close down days
- Car user scheme
- Flexi scheme and flexible working arrangements
- Member of the Institute of Customer Service
- Public sector organisation that operates very commercially
- A strong family feel
- Family friendly policies
- Extensive offer of employee benefits including Cycle2Work, CSSC Membership, Discounted Travel Cards and many more
To apply for this role please download a job description and application form. Completed application forms to be sent to the HR team at [email protected].
The closing date for applications is 25th June 2021 and interviews will be held during w/c 5th July 2021.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Lucy Simpson on 07741843636 for an informal chat.
(CV's will not be accepted in lieu of application forms. Please note only candidates that have completed and returned the application form will be considered.)