Digital Product Data Manager
Grade 9 - £31,346 to £33,782 per annum | Full time 37 hours per week | Full Time Permanent | Closing Date: 31 October 2021. Interviews w/c 15th November
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Product Data Manager to join the Digital Product Data team in the Marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Services Manager, the role will have responsibility for managing the product data for approx. 30,000 products, ensuring product data is web and print ready.
This a fast-paced role and a chance to join a publicly owned organisation with almost 50 years' experience and a commitment to social value and continuous reduction in environmental impact.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the marketing and wider commercial team and will be accountable for the day-to-day ownership, and end-to-end management of the online and offline product data. The role will also be responsible for monitoring progress and identifying and reporting exceptions and deviations from plans, timelines and budgets as well as managing supplier merchandising spend online.
If you are an experienced and self-motivated individual and believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience as described in the job description - and would like to be considered for this role, please download a job description and application form.
- Develop and manage plans for the continual improvement of product data
- Support in developing, documenting, and rolling out procedures to manage web content and product and framework pages
- Accountability for all product pages being merchandised effectively with best sellers, customer key trends and other key data
- Work with the trading team to ensure the use of effective merchandising strategies to support product launches, priorities, and promotional campaigns
- Support the Marketing Services Manager in identifying opportunities and drive forward the roadmap for the PIM system and associated data model improvements through automation and smart processes
- Measure, analyse and report on the accuracy of product data highlighting areas for continued improvement
- Manage all aspects product data from creation through to end of life (EOL)
- Implement the product data, delivering accurate data and smart right first time processes to reduce the cost and resource of managing product data.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to Certificate (Level 4) in Professional Marketing / Professional Digital Marketing or equivalent relevant demonstrable experience
- Good IT skills including experiences of the Microsoft Office Suite and creating and implementing reporting systems
- Good understanding of E-business/E-commerce with a track record of delivering E-commerce data improvements
- Skilled in SEO and how it applies to product data content creation.
- Strong copywriting skills for online platforms
- Creating content in different digital forms
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
Key Benefits of this Role & YPO:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- An extremely generous holiday package: minimum 207.2 hours (28 days) annual leave per year + 8 statutory holidays + 3 discretionary close down days
- Flexi scheme and flexible working arrangements
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- Member of the Institute of Customer Service
- Public sector organisation that operates very commercially
- A strong family feel
- Family friendly policies
- Extensive offer of employee benefits including Cycle2Work, CSSC Membership, Discounted Travel Cards and many more.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 31st October 2021 and interviews will be held on w/c 15th November 2021.
YPO is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
CVs will not be accepted in lieu of application forms. Please note only candidates that have completed and returned the application form will be considered.