Data Quality & Compliance Analyst
Grade 10 - £34,728 to £37,890 per annum | Permanent | Full time 37 hours per week | Closing Date: 31 October 2021
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen at YPO for a Data Quality & Compliance Analyst to join the Business Intelligence and Data Team.
This is a new business critical role within the recently formed Business Intelligence and Data Team, reporting to the Business Intelligence and Data Manager.
The Data Quality & Compliance Analyst will work closely with multiple stakeholders across the business:
- Ensuring all staff are maintaining and utilising data effectively across all functional systems.
- Monitoring and reporting on data anomalies across systems and highlighting where any issues lie.
- Developing and implementing data audits and analysing data on a regular basis to ensure data standards are being adhered to.
- Making recommendations to Senior Leadership and Operational Managers for areas of improvements within their remit.
- The end to end process of the Data Management Strategy implementation, including reviewing GDPR compliance activity.
Key Benefits of the role & YPO:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- An extremely generous holiday package: minimum 207.2 hours (28 days) annual leave per year + 8 statutory holidays + 3 discretionary close down days (subject to Board approval)
- Flexi scheme and flexible working arrangements
- Free car parking (subject to availability)
- Member of the Institute of Customer Service
- Public Sector organisation that operates very commercially
- A strong family feel
- Subsidised canteen
- Family friendly policies
- Extensive offer of employee benefits including Cycle2Work, CSSC Membership, Discounted Travel Cards and many more.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please download a job description & application form. Completed application forms should be sent to the HR Team at [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is 23.55pm on Sunday, 31 October 2021 and interviews will be held week commencing 08 November 2021.
YPO is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
CV’s will not be accepted in lieu of application forms. Please note only candidates that have completed and returned the application form will be considered.