Grade 2 - £16,755 to £17,173 per annum pro rata | Permanent | 22.5 hours per week | Closing date: 20 March 2019.
Normal working hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 1.30pm.
CPD & Buffet Service also supporting the main canteen as and when required.
To provide a catering service for all company employees. To comply with all environmental health regulations and to work in a team to achieve this.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Salad and sandwich preparation and sandwich making to fulfil demand.
- Adhere to health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Maintain a clean and tidy working area, following standards set by management for good all-round hygiene and cleaning practices. This includes the washing and drying of pots and all catering equipment.
- To set up meeting rooms for buffets, help in delivering food, tea and coffee and with the clear away after the event.
- Excellent customer service
- Cash handling and electronic till duties
- To work co-operatively with colleagues to ensure that the function operates consistently and effectively in the implementation and application of all departmental procedures and policies.
- To keep up to date with information, training and development opportunities appropriate to maintaining and developing professional service standards.
- Ensuring that services are delivered in line with relevant legislation, YPO objectives and policies including those relating to Equality & Diversity, Customer Care and Health and Safety
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required – Essential
Food Hygiene Certificate – level 2
Health, safety and environmental rules and processes
Cash handling and able to operate electronic till
Ability to work on own initiative
Excellent customer service
Basic cooking skills
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 20 March 2019 and interviews will be held week commencing 25 March 2019.