Business Analyst - Business Change
Grade 10 – £34,728- £37,890 per annum | Permanent | Full time 37 hours per week | Closing Date: Thursday 22nd September 2021.
Business Change Team are recruiting a Business Analyst to support the implementation of the 2022 YPO Portfolio. The Business Analyst role is pivotal to the successful delivery of the portfolio, which covers a wide range of projects from IT projects, process efficiencies through to wider organisational change that require business analysis skills and experience. YPO put our customers and teams at the heart of everything that we do, the Business Change team are at the centre of the organisation ensuring an independent view of the wider business.
You will be an important addition to the Business Change Team at YPO and will initially work on a number of high-profile projects reporting into the Business Analysis Manager.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the Project Managers and the wider organisation to implement change to ensure we can meet our strategic objectives.
This is a challenging role, requiring a flexible attitude, a strong understanding of business processing, business change, and project management. The role requires a wide range of business analysis skills and techniques to solve complex problems across multiple stakeholder groups, supporting and guiding the organisation through a large-scale business change programme.
The Business Analyst will ensure that the work and work outputs align with overall business strategy, managing relationships with senior business users from multiple stakeholder groups and using analysis to facilitate requirement prioritisation decisions.
Key Benefits to this Role & YPO:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- An extremely generous holiday package: minimum 207.2 hours (28 days) annual leave per year + 8 statutory holidays + 3 discretionary close down days (subject to Board approval)
- Flexi scheme and flexible working arrangements
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- Robust CSR policy and a real commitment to staff development
- Member of the Institute of Customer Service
- Public sector organisation that operates very commercially
- A strong family feel
- Family friendly policies
- Extensive offer of employee benefits including Cycle2Work, CSSC Membership, Discounted Travel Cards and many more.
If you wish to be considered for this role please download a job description & application form and send completed application forms to the HR Team at [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is the Thursday 22nd September 2021 and interviews will be held on week commencing 4th October 2021.
CV’s will not be accepted in lieu of application forms. Please note only candidates that have completed and returned the application form will be considered.