Grade 6 – £21,693 to £23,111 per annum | Full time 37 hours per week | Permanent | Closing Date: Wednesday 23 January 2019
As a leading public sector procurement organisation with over 40 years’ experience, YPO not only has a huge range of products and services at market-leading prices, but most importantly, the expertise to help our customers find the best solution for them.
An opportunity has arisen within the Design Unit for an Assistant CAD Designer. The post holder will report to the CAD Designer and be responsible for preparing drawings, 3D visuals, managing small projects, analysing data for project and sales leads and quotations.
Key Duties will include: -
- Preparing drawings, 3D visuals and quotations from briefs prepared by the design unit to agreed deadlines
- Managing small projects including quotations, drawings and full project management
- Analysing data for project and sales leads and providing information to the Project Manager and Sales Managers
- Liaising with customers and suppliers via the telephone to ensure drawings are completed to a high standard
- Advising customers on suitable products and design requirements
- Creating design solutions for the customer
It is essential that the post holder has excellent knowledge of AutoCAD. Ideally the post holder should also have knowledge of Excel and Photoshop. In addition, the post holder should have excellent communication skills.
In return, we offer an excellent benefits package with a holiday allowance starting at 26 days, plus public holidays & 3 discretionary ‘close down’ days, a generous contributory pension scheme as well as a range of additional benefits including:
Free parking (subject to availability)
A ‘Disability Confident’ accredited employer with a robust CSR policy and a real commitment to staff development
A strong family feel with Family Friendly policies
Extensive offer of employee benefits including Cycle2Work, CSSC Membership, Discounted Travel Cards and many more
If you would like to be considered for this role, please download the job description and application form and send completed applications to the HR Team at [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 23 January 2019 and interviews will be held on 5th and 7th February 2019.