Accounts Receivable Assistant – Finance
Grade 5 - £22,129 to £23,484 per annum | Permanent | 37 hours per week | Closing Date: 12 noon on 29th June 2022
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen at YPO for an Accounts Receivable Assistant.
This role will entail actioning requests received via email and post, allocating requests to the relevant team member and communicating with both internal and external customers, ensuring a high level of customer service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To receive, investigate and action Customer queries received via email, within the departmental approval limits. Refer high value requests as appropriate to seek necessary approvals. This will include the generation of sales invoices and credit notes to rectify errors and resolve Customer queries to enable prompt payments and provide customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with Customers via email and telephone to keep the Customer appraised of progress with the resolution of their query.
- Control and review the three team inboxes (Accounts Receivable, Credit Control and Income) periodically throughout the day and distribute the emails as appropriate amongst the team.
- Matching YPO invoices and credit notes to customer’s purchase orders using their portals for specific customers where YPO provides an invoice matching service.
- Perform required credit checks on new and amended customer accounts using Experian data to set appropriate credit limits in line with YPO Credit Policy. Update CRM records to reflect limit given and review dates
Key Benefits to this Role & YPO:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- An extremely generous holiday package: minimum 192.4 hours (26 days) annual leave per year + 8 statutory holidays + 3 discretionary close down days (subject to Board approval)
- Flexi scheme and flexible working arrangements
- Reimbursement of professional membership fees when required for the role
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- A robust CSR policy and a real commitment to staff development
- Member of the Institute of Customer Service
- Public sector organisation that operates very commercially
- A strong family feel
- Subsidised canteen
- Family friendly policies
- Extensive offer of employee benefits including Cycle2Work, CSSC Membership, Discounted Travel Cards and many more.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12:00 noon on 29th June 2022 and interviews will be held on Friday 8th July 2022.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
YPO is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best.